Serves: 8 Servings
- 2 lb. Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. mustard seeds
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, toss together Brussels Sprouts, red onion, olive oil, salt, pepper and mustard seeds. Transfer to preparedbaking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Roast veggies for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring only once in between, until sprouts are tender and slightly browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey and Dijon and drizzle over roasted veggies. Serve and enjoy!