- ½ c. fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- ¼ c. sugar
- ½ c. strawberries, chopped
- ½ c. blueberries
- 4 c. sparkling water
- In a shaker or large glass combine the lemon juice and the sugar and stir until the sugar appears mostly dissolved.
- Place a handful of blueberries in the bottom of each of two glasses. Fill the glasses with ice.
- Pour half of the lemon mixture into each glass and then fill each glass with the sparkling water.
- Finish the lemonade off by placing a handful of chopped strawberries on top of each beverage.